Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pinni Bohm Admitted to NYU Master's Program

I have had many, many fine students through the years. Among my favorites is Pinni Bohm.  When he took my conflict and negotiation class, Pinni "aced" the exam with a 98, the highest score on the exam in my ten year history of teaching the course (I have given the exam as both a closed book and open book exam, and Pinni's 98 was the highest in either category, but he took it as closed book). Pinni also worked with me on an independent study and began an Intercollegiate Studies Institute group at Brooklyn College.

Pinni went on to Cardozo Law School, where he has been involved with the Federalist Society and the Law Review.  Despite this heavy workload, Pinni still finds time to post on my blog.

Recently, Pinni e-mailed that he has been admitted to the Masters in Taxation at the NYU Law School, the leading program in its category in country.

No comments: