Monday, August 3, 2009

Mitchell Langbert Defamed At Brooklyn College

I just received a phone call from a colleague at Brooklyn College. Allegedly, a reader has anonymously called four different Brooklyn College offices, including the Provost's office, and told them that I have done something unethical. The caller did not leave his name and did not provide any specific information about the accusation. I called the Provost's office and they indicated that the caller had failed to provide his identity but made accusations about me, refusing to provide specific information about the accusations.

2 comments:

vakeraj said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Good luck fighting this defamation attempt, there are many of us out there that support you.

Mitchell Langbert said...

Thank you. I don't think the College has taken this seriously.